Cromwell’s approach to development management combines a range of skills and services provided in-house from the concept and financial viability through to delivery of completed projects. The experience of our UK development team includes prime Grade A office development, retail and leisure schemes and industrial trade counter developments, strategic regional business parks, regeneration schemes of mixed use City Centre and brownfield sites.
The key activities we manage are:
- Strategic masterplanning on major developments, phased over a number of years;
- Feasibility studies on a site-by-site basis;
- Appointment of individual design and costs consultants including necessary specialists;
- Management of design and cost process to procure viable investigations for design and planning purposes;
- Pre-application planning process, submissions, negotiations and obtaining both outline and detailed planning consents;
- Procurement of construction partners and all necessary construction legals; and
- Project management and monitoring of construction works and tenant fit-out.