Cromwell’s approach to development management combines a range of skills and services provided in-house from the concept and financial viability through to delivery of completed projects.
The experience of our UK development team includes strategic regional business parks, regeneration schemes of mixed use City Centre and brownfield sites, prime Grade A office development, retail and leisure schemes and industrial trade counter developments.
The key activities we manage are:
- Strategic masterplanning on major developments, phased over a number of years;
- Feasibility studies on a site-by-site basis;
- Appointment of individual design and costs consultants including necessary specialists;
- Management of design and cost process to procure viable investigations for design and planning purposes;
- Pre-application planning process, submissions, negotiations and obtaining both outline and detailed planning consents;
- Procurement of construction partners and all necessary construction legals; and
- Project management and monitoring of construction works and tenant fit-out.
Currently our UK development team is working on a diverse range of instructions which include a new town centre scheme in Wales; a Waitrose and TK Maxx development in Scotland; a convenience store and hotel scheme in outer London; and a pre-let office scheme in Scotland.